Helpful Church Resources During Coronavirus
Good news: while the world deals with the coronavirus pandemic, several organizations now offer free or reduced prices on their church resources.
Trying to keep up with all of it can be tricky, with so much going on and day to day uncertainties.
That’s where we can all help one another out. Here let’s gather together a library of free or high-value/low-cost resources to help churches in the collective mission to spread the gospel and care for people.
The vision here is to crowdsource a list of church resources any leader or communicator can reference. To add to the list of tools you’ve used and can recommend, email us or comment below.
Firm Foundations Marketing may receive a commission if you make a purchase using the referral links below
- 6 Steps You Can Take Today
- How To Get Started With Groups
- Faith on Facebook toolkit
- Charitable Giving Tools
- Updates on new features
- Tips and training on how to leverage Facebook and Instagram for your church.
Enhanced Facebook Live – ADDED 4/11/2020
- New Live Features, including Host Badges and Featured Links
- Live tab and permanent Live link to make it easier for people to find your Live videos.
- Currently in testing mode: public dial-in number (limited availability)
- Schedule Live Video
- Start conversations – and relationships – with one of the most effective communication tools at EVERYONE’S fingertips – texting.
- Digital connect cards to follow up with guests and keep members engaged.
- Templates, plans, and support to engage your digital audience.
- NORMALLY only a 14-day free trial.
YouVersion Bible App Functions
- Live or pre-recorded audio messages.
- $50 set-up fee waived through 4/15/2020.
- $30/mo for local number; $40/mo for toll-free.
- 30 images, completely free. No email required.
- JPG files in square, portrait or landscape layouts.
- Photoshop files as well.
- If you sign-up for their email, you also can receive weekly jpg and vector files, as well as a free motion graphic file every month.
- Blend of free and premium graphics, video, sound, etc.
- Affordable monthly or annual subscription plans if you want to go premium.
- Custom graphics with less hassle and low cost after the trial.
- Multiple pricing levels, from affordable monthly plans to unlimited and video plans.
- Church planter plans as well!
Communications/Marketing Coaching from your Firm Foundations team
- CALM Response to Coronavirus – free pdf for church leaders via email.
- Building Blocks weekly blog posts.
- Church marketing consulting.
- Get the latest tips and encouragement by following the team on Instagram, Facebook, or signing up for the weekly newsletter.
Know of a great resource to add to the list? Let’s hear about it! Comment below or shoot us an email so we can check it out as an addition to the list.